Netball Drill Demonstration
- The red players around the outside square have a ball each and move anti-clockwise around the box.
- Red players must make a pass inside to the blue players when they are on a corner and receive the return pass when they reach the half way point down the line.
- They then play another one-two pass receiving the return pass on the corner of the square.
- Change type of passes used
- Ensure pass is in front of the moving player so that the ball is caught with outstretched arm
Drill tags: pass, move, box, group practice, warm up