We have used the Sportplan website and software since their inception and they represent an invaluable tool that is available for use by our team of coaches at all levelsMartyn Cremin - Senior Coach, East Grinstead
It is always good to involve as many volunteers as possible when managing a sports club, which is why we've made it easier for you to find new ideas and share them throughout your coaching team.
This is the best way for your club to get full access to Sportplan, with special club rates and hundreds of ideas so you need never be short of ideas again. Each coach or volunteer can use our resource in a way that suits them, including accessing and storing their favourite material.
All clubs will benefit from:
With a club account you'll receive access to the full drill library and plan archive of over 100 tried and tested session plans and the best coaching tools on the web.
- Multi-User Discount
- Personal Accounts for all coaches and volunteers. Each coach will have the functionality of an individual membership and a private file area.
- NEW Branded SportsHub for Clubs - our new sharing system
- Easily share all materials with your whole club
- Share Club Resources - on your private club SportsHub, coaches can access materials from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Built in notifications alert coaches of new files added or comments made on their content
- You're in control - you have control who which coaches have access with different permissions on viewing, contributing and editing.
- A friendly account manager who will help you get the most out of Sportplan
- Ability to share sessions to players and parents who are not on Sportplan - share via email or social media pages
Your coaches will never be short of plans again, each sport has 80+ tried and tested plans worth over £300. Plus we add new plans every week to give you fresh ideas for your coaching.
Anything you search in our search bar will come up with related drills and plans and now as a Club member, you can access them all!
What does Sportplan offer me and my Club?
Still not sure - here is the detail once more. With a club account you'll receive access to our entire drill library for your desired sport, in addition to weekly session plans and the best coaching tools on the web.
- Find Ideas and add them to your clipboard to save or print - Play see it in action (video)
- Sketch your own drills or plays - Play see it in action (video)
- Share your plans easily with colleagues and students (great for sharing of best practice) - see it in action (video)
- Slideshow mode allows you to enlarge videos onto interactive whiteboards to demonstrate techniques and exercises to students - read about it (blog)
- Build comprehensive lesson plans using our advanced lesson planning tool and choose from a variety of templates. - Play see it in action
- Collaborate and share best practice with a shared online folder system (a bit like your own branded 'Dropbox') which allows the best teachers in each discipline to contribute so others in your school can benefit - read about it (blog)
How much does it cost?
We offer large bulk discount packages to make it as cost effective as possible for you as a club to offer full Sportplan access to all your coaches and volunteers. Simply use this link to get in touch and let us know how many coaches and assistants you want to support with Sportplan and we will get you our best quote within one working day.
Sports offered by Sportplan:
Basketball, Cricket, Football (Soccer), Gymnastics, Handball, Hockey, Netball, Rounders, Rugby, Tennis, Swimming and Volleyball.
All new accounts also come with free Agility and Fitness access (ideal for warm ups and cool downs). Some other sports including; Athletics, Golf and Lacrosse are still in development - please contact us for more information about adding these sports to your account.
Related Links for Clubs
What our users say
Wow what a great website, I have found Sportplan an important tool for me when planning my netball sessions with my netball team. There are a lot of very helpful tips, ideas and skills that I can learn and teach to my team. Thank you Sportplan I hope to continue to use your helpful tips and to learn more about improving my teams netball skills. Thanks again....keep it up....
Great drills and practices thank you. Have used to great success for Hockey and Netball. Have just signed up for Tennis, Cricket and Rounders
What a fantastic tool. I 've found a few drills that are unfamiliar, but that's to be expected after playing for 27 years. However, the Chalk Board and Session tools make an unbelievable difference in making training plans in both time and organization. I will be instructing all of my assistant coaches that this tool must be used for all sessions during the season, so that we may build a club coaching resource library.