Netball Drill Demonstration
Set up a minimum of 1 player in the goal circle, 2 x players in the bottom right corner, 1 x player in each corner of the transverse line.
1. Lead 1 - WA runs along the side line to receive a pass from the GS
2. Lead 2 - C runs along the transverse line to receive a pass from the WA
3. Lead 3 - WA leads to the top of the circle to receive a pass from the C
4. Lead 4 - The GA leads to the side of the goal circle to receive a pass from the WA
5. Lead 5 - GS does a sharp change of direction to receive a pass from the GA, then turns and shoot for a goal.
Continue through this again until happy with passes and timing of leads
1. Placement of the pass
3. Timing of lead
4. Landing of the circle
Created by Daminee, Netball Coach, Australia