Netball Drill Demonstration
2 workers, 2 feeders, 2 balls, 1/3 court space.
1. Workers are in pairs. Starting in the middle of the feeders. Workers side step to the outside then back to centre of the court.
2. Feeders deliver a pass as workers cross over. Workers pass back.
3. Workers meet in the middle and navigate around eachother to receive a front pass from the feeders.
4. Workers pass back then straight drive towards the feeder, worker moves around the feeder.
5. Workers drive diagonallly from behind the feeder to receive a long pass from the opposite feeder in front of them.
Everyone will need to communicate their timing in this drill for it to work.