To develop a range of movement combinations and ball skills.
1. Cones are placed on court to create gates for the attackers to move through into the next 1/3.
* Note on goal circle gate is wider. At the first transverse line there are 2 gates, three gates at the second transverse line and one gate into the goal circle.
2. 4 defenders are placed on court - one defender on the first transverse line, 2 defenders at the 2nd transverse line and one to defend the gate into the goal circle.
3. The first 4 A's pass the ball between themselves moving from one third to the next through the gates without being tagged by a defender when you have the ball.
* A's use a variety of attacking movements to beat the defence.
4. If an attacker is tagged they are then out of play and move to the back of the attacking line. The A's continue until a goal is scored or another attacker is tagged. Once the attackers make it into the goal circle they attempt a shot at goal.
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.