Netball Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- 6+ players set up in a circle with 1 ball and 2 defenders in the middle.
- Players in the circle pass amongst themselves but cannot pass to the player next to them.
- Defenders are to work together to intercept the ball.
- If successful, defenders join the circle and new defenders are in the middle.
- Defenders need to talk to communicate who is covering where, where the ball is coming from etc.
- One defender should be putting pressure on the pass whilst the other defender is hunting for the intercept.
- Defenders need to change angles so that they can see the ball and the rest of the circle.
- Start with tips being success then progress to intercept and then increase the number of tips/intercepts before they can join the circle.
- If players pass to those next to them then include a forfeit.