Netball Drill Demonstration
A Worker and 2 Feeders set up in a triangle about 3m away from each other and each player has a ball.
Worker throws the ball up in the air to start the drill.
Whilst their ball is in the air:
- F1 passes a ball and the worker catches it and puts it between their knees
- F2 then passes a ball, which the worker catches and immediately passes back to F2
The Worker then catches their own ball again.
- This helps your players with awareness
- The worker is put under pressure with catching
- They have to do things quickly, which means they have a lot to think about
Emphasise balanced stance, catching balls with both feet on the ground and the centre of mass above the feet.