Netball Drill Demonstration
- Receiver indicates direction they wish to receive the pass.
- Receiver faints then drives.
- Passer fakes then makes a hard pass into space.
- Defender to remain ball side and ball-facing.
- Receiver can choose to drive immediately for some passes, to avoid defender from expecting the fake.
Passing fake needs to be well timed and convincing.
Can add a preliminary pass to encourage passer to maintain balance and the receiver to time movements.
Created by Lin, Netball Player, England