Netball Drill Demonstration
- F1 starts with the ball
- A1 starting from the post drive out to the pocket to recieve pass and passes back.
- A1 then drives around cones to recieve pass.
- A1 then can either shoot or pass out to F2.
- A2 then drives out to cone and circle edge and back to post for a pass.
- A1 puts up shot and A2 rebounds and passes out to F1 and repeats.
- Can change action through the cones ie. roll, dodge...
- Can make feeder reposition for pass
- At * A's can pass out or shoot recover rebound pass out and they try.
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia