Netball Drill Demonstration
- Ball starts with WD
- WD passes to WA (1) driving into middle channel.
- WA passes to C (2) hitting the top of the circle.
- C passes to GA (3) driving out of the pocket (up the sideline).
- GA passes it back to the C (4) who drives through to pocket (ball side).
- C then passes to GA (5) who either drives into circle if the player is a goaler or across the top if they are a midcort player. Defenders can drive either. Goalers who drive into the circle put up the shot rebound/collect the ball and then.....
- GA then passes to the WD (6) driving out of the pocket.
- Players join the back of the line that they threw to
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia