Netball Drill Demonstration
- Players need to set up in a straight line with 2 players in the side channel and 1 in the middle channel.
- Player 1 split up towards the ball. Players 3 splits down towards the sideline. Player 3 drives straight at the ball.
- When players are working for the second pass they should chnage lead direction.
- There should be a lead in the middle channel as well as the side channel.
- The thrower should always move off to be an option
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia