Netball Drill Demonstration
- A1 starts with the ball in centre circle or near the transverse line.
- A2 drives out to recieve a pass (Pass 1).
- A1 then drives down onto the top of the circle (Pass 2).
- A2 then drives down into the pocket (Pass 3)
- A1 then drives off the circle edge (Pass 4)
- A2 then drives (from the pocket) to the top of the circle (Pass 5)
- A1 then drives down into the pocket (Pass 6)
- A2 then drives off the circle edge to receive pass (Pass 7)
- A2 then starts with the ball and the drill resets.
- Lift lobs into pocket
- Fake pass into cirlce when on circle edge
- Strong drives
- Hard passes
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia