Netball Drill Demonstration
- A's are to move around cones clockwise or anticlockwise continuously.
- The feeder throws the ball in at random interval to the player driving to the cone closest to them
- Attackers can either shoot or pass out. Up to coach.
- Can have feeder throw to any Attacker thet choose regardless to position.
- Can add feeders into the pockets and F's can throw to each other.
- Can have attacker closest to ball able to change the direction of the rotation.
- Can add Attacker to Attacker pass in the goals.
- Attackers shoulder and chest should be open towards the Feeder witht the ball.
- Eyes need to be on the ball as much as possible.
Created by Michelle, Netball Coach, Australia