Rugby Drill Demonstration
The sequence of passing on this exercise is as following......
- P2 passes to P1, who passes to P4.
- As the same time P3 passes to P2 who passes to P1, who passes to P3.
- P1 passes to P3 , and so the exercise continues.
- There should be no delay in passes.
- Keep the pace of this exercise high.
- Players use communication to alert and encourage one another.
- Heads need to be up and watching, ears need to be listening.
- Passes are weighted correctly in terms of speed, distance, accuracy, and timing.
- Hands need to be out and ready to catch, providing a target.