Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell your players the following.....
- The first should of 3 will PUSH, drifting across and HIT the pads together.
- They will then advance and do the same at the next 2 sets of pads before returning to their start position to go again.
- The second group of defenders can go when they feel there is enough space between them and the first group.
- That's it - lets get to work.
- Don't forget to change the defenders and bag holders.
- Heads up, arms out, shoulders big, we work as a line.
- Line speed, but moves as one.
- Good communication, keywords used.
- Lead player in charge, all listen. There is no need to everyone to be shouting. Talking, but LISTEN!
- Hit as one, control it. Do it slow to start and build from there.