Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Lay out four cones in a square.
- Lineout thrower stands on one cone and three lineout pod players on the next cone round.
- The front and back players face inwards towards the middle player.
- The lineout taker throws to the middle players as the front and end players lift the middle man into the air.
- The lineout taker then runs to support and receives the pass from the middle man as they are on the way down.
- The lineout taker is then in place, and the three pod players run round to the next cone.
- The game has effectively reset, and the lineout takes place again.
- Overall there will be four lineout throws in the game.
Drill tags: lineout