Rugby Drill Demonstration
Players line up on the left hand side of each gate and they start in a line, 5m down from the first gate.
- The player on the left starts to run with the ball and as he passes the gate, must pass through the agility poles to the receiver.
- The receiver collect and runs straight and does the same.
Ensure that players are running straight and doing the following:
- Holding the ball in 2 hands
- Eyes looking at the receiver when passing
- The ball is well weighted to ensure it reaches the receiver at exactly the right time (as they run onto the pass)
Drill tags: pass, weight