Netball Drill Demonstration
- Start with pitter-patter fast feet at cone 1.
- Feeder throws 2x reaction ball passes.
- Then front-back fast feet sideways movement to cone 2.
- Pitter-patter fast feet at cone 2. 2x reaction ball passes.
- Straight lead to cone 3. No pass. Clear out to Cone 2.
- Angle drive to centre of rectangle to receive pass. return pass.
- Running steps back to Cone 2.
- Side-step to Cone 1.
- Angle drive to centre of rectangle to receive/return pass.
- running steps back to cone 1.
- Final straight drive towards cone 4 to receive pass.
- Next attacker. Repeat for 4.
- For running steps angled back to cones players must turn their hips in the direction of movement. No backwards running!
- Head up and eyes on the ball at all times
Created by Simon, Netball Coach, Australia