In groups of 4 with 2 balls, and 4 cones
* x2 Workers
* x2 Passers (stationery)
1. Both workers (players 1 & 2) recieve the ball from the feeders and return the ball to the same feeder
2. Then both workers move around the cones in a figure of 8 formation recieving the ball at each cone from the feeder
3. Player 1 will always be one station ahead of Player 2
4. Repeat for each pair 3 times, after each pair has gone through 3 times then extend the cones out with a focus on longer leads for the pass and cut
* Cones are set up in a small area
* Focus is on short quick movements
* Accuracy of pass
* Longer leads on a pass and cut
* Focus is on eyes on the pass at all times and being open to the ball
"It is not only useful for staff who are experienced but a valuable tool for those subject staff who have to take teams."
The variety of sessions across sports - sometimes we steal session ideas from one sport and use them with another.
As we enter the business end of the competition, we take a look at the remaining eight teams and the key talking points surrounding each side.
Give it a try - it's better in the app