In groups of 4 with 2 balls, and 4 cones
* x2 Workers
* x2 Passers (stationery)
1. Both workers (players 1 & 2) recieve the ball from the feeders and return the ball to the same feeder
2. Then both workers move around the cones in a figure of 8 formation recieving the ball at each cone from the feeder
3. Player 1 will always be one station ahead of Player 2
4. Repeat for each pair 3 times, after each pair has gone through 3 times then extend the cones out with a focus on longer leads for the pass and cut
* Cones are set up in a small area
* Focus is on short quick movements
* Accuracy of pass
* Longer leads on a pass and cut
* Focus is on eyes on the pass at all times and being open to the ball
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.