Netball Drill Demonstration
1. On "GO" F throws ball to herself to start play.
2. A drives forward, dodging around D & E cleanly.
D& E apply 50% pressure.
3. As A clears around E, F releases a lob just forward of the centre circle for A to catch,
4. As A drives into the centre circle, G & H make a split lead. with H making the 1st lead to 1 side.
5. G reads off and offers a complementary lead to the otherside.
6. A chooses 1 lead, passes and returns to the back of the workers Q.
7. If G receives the ball, H digs ina dn drives to the pocket ball side to receive a pass from G.
8. I stays in the circle and makes lots of preliminary moves reading off G & H to recieve a final pass on her way back to the post.
9. I finishes off by taking a shot at goals.
Reset once I has put a shot up.