1st session back - Handling Refresher
This session is perfect for welcoming players back after a break and spotting areas that could do with improvement over the remainder of the season.
Using this plan you can assess your players':
- Handling ability and their
- Decision making skills
Although this session is aimed at younger players, older players could also benefit with refreshing their fundamentals ahead of the first games after a period off.
After this session you should see all players are:
- Catching with 2 hands out in front of the body
- Passing both ways and following through to target
- Looking up while carrying the ball before passing
- Keeping the ball in front while carrying the ball
- Making the right decisions when running at defenders