Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell the players the following.....
- Each player has four tackle bags and six balls, the winner is the player that knocks down the most bags - you cannot leave their cone and must knock the bags down by passing.
- If you find that the bags are too heavy - you can amend the game by placing balls on the top of the bags, the passers must knock them off.
- Passes need to be at speed and at target, this exercise is done at pace, ir is a race.
- Players need to provide fast ball, it will take come force and accuracy to know the bag down.
- Passes need to be weighted correctly.
- Encourage players to play the game using both passing hands.
- Allow passes to experiment wit different passing techniques.