Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell the players the following.....
- The players at the bottom of the triangle will pass the ball back and forward.
- The passer in the middle must not only complete the pass, but should keep their head up and call out the colour of the cone that is being held up for their attention.
- Don't forget to change the players around to allow everyone a chance to do everything.
- Players keep their heads up and use their peripheral vision.
- Hands are out.
- They listen as well as responding to what they see.
- They work at pace without delay.
- Players on the cones should communicate,
- Passes should be weighted correctly in terms of distance, speed, and accuracy.