Rugby Drill Demonstration
Tell the players the following......
- The first attacking group lines up with enough depth to attack the edge of the grid, they pass the ball down the line and attack at pace - but should not enter the grid.
- The last receiver in that attacking line will pass to the first receiver in the next attacking line - they attack at pace but must get the ball down the line before any player enters the grid.
- And so the exercise continues around the grid.
- Change the direction of the ball.
- Supporting players attack from depth at pace.
- Players use quick hands to move the ball down the line.
- Hands are out and ready to receive the ball.
- There may be do need to spin the ball.
- The pass is weighted correctly in terms of speed, distance and accuracy.