Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Grid size is 10 m x 10 m.
- 3 pads
- 3 attackers.
- No passing allowed.
- Attackers try to get across the grid without passing using good footwork.
- If tackled go down, next player can pick up all clear.
- Pad folders look for work and try to get players out of grid.
- If attackers are hit, they go to ground and presentable properly.
- Add more pads better they get at it.
- The attackers on the floor must get up quickly and back in the game.
- All must be explosive.
- When clearing, attackers must get beyond the pool and get defenders out of the game.