Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Excellent way to develop the different rucking techniques.
- Works concept of leg drive, body positions in contact, ball placement and desire to get go forward ball.
- Pad holder roles ball
- 1st man down and up into contact
- 2nd man clear
- 3rd man picks
- 1st player pumps legs and ends up long and is active on the floor.
- 2nd man is low and drive beyond the ball.
- 3rd player stays low and powers away.
- 2nd man may have to and Leach on.
- The idea is for them to work on getting going forward.
- Keep changing handball is taken by the 1st player.