Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players make a semi circle around the coach, about 3meters away.
- The coach will have a ball in their hand at all times.
- One player will also start the drill with a ball in their hands.
- Player with the ball will pass to the coach who will use the ball in their hands to deflect it to one of the players in the circle.
- The receiving player will need to catch the ball and pass it back to the coach who will again deflect it to another player.
- If a ball is dropped by a player, they will have to go to the bottom of the semi-circle.
- The goal for players is to catch all balls that come their way and end up at the top of the semi-circle.
- Players should be on their toes with hands out in front of them, ready to receive the ball at all times.
- All players should be watching the ball at all times.
- Ensure passes back to the coach are of a good height and weight.