Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Attackers react to the defensive line in a 3 v 2 situation
- If defence is compressed - overs - an outside line should be exploited. Can use two or three attackers to attack into the wide space
- If defence is wide - unders - a tight inside line should be hit by the middle player into the gap between two defenders.
- Three attacking players should always be communicating loud and early, for ease of exploitation of spaces
- Make sure the passes are firm and at match-intensity to replicate realism.