Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Aim is to work on the lift and hold, and the accuracy of pass from the top
- 3 pods of 3 men stand in a triangle, 3m away from eachother.
- Thrower throws ball at first pod, who compelte a lift and catch.
- The catcher then asses the ball to the next lifter in the pod of 3 next to them.
- Pass around the triangle then back to the thrower.
Throw: Grip, Head Neutral, Ball locked and loaded, Elbow Position, Hips Straight, Balanced, Visualise the target, Hands Point at Target, Weight transfer through the body.
Pass: Eyes on the target, Communication with otjer pods, light throw down, accuracy is key.
REPETITION IS KEY