Basketball Drill Demonstration
- The player on the elbow closest to the ball (ballside) will set a downscreen for the player on the block to sprint to the three point line to receive the pass from the inbounder.
- Two players weakside simply space out to the three point line.
- Inbounder should never rush to get the ball off the referee on the baseline.
- 4 players on court need to set up in a box using both low blocks and elbow positions.
- Inbounder will slap the ball when he has it off the referee, sees that everyone is in position and then is ready to initiate movement.
- Every movement needs to be done at a game speed giving the impression it is a scoring movement.
- Timing is key
Drill tags: out of bounds play