Hockey Drill Demonstration
1. Player A passes the ball to player D on their frontstick.
2. Player A then follows his/her own pass.
3. Player D passes the ball to player F.
4. Player F then passes the ball back to player D for a wall pass back in the space for Player D to run onto.
5. Player D recives the ball on their frontstick while running and perfroms a right foot pass to Player F running onto the ball.
6. Player F recives the ball on their frontstick and enters the circle to shoot on goal.
Each player follows their pass.
This drill is good for developing passing and finishing - as well as moving towards the goal/Build-up play
Created by Reece, Hockey Coach, South Africa