The key elements of the Under 8s Rules of Play are:
• Team numbers: a maximum of 6-a-side
• Maximum pitch size: 45 metres x 22 metres
• Ball Size: 3
• Maximum minutes each half: 10
• Scoring: Players permitted to go to ground to score tries
• No tackling
• No kicking, scrums or lineouts
Culture impacts how players work together, behave, feel and communicate. How can you as a coach help sculpt your team culture?
Cup final season is upon us! That's why we take a look at how to best prepare your players for the end of season showdowns!
The helpful tips, ideas and drills are super useful for developing our coaching abilities and the abilities of our players.
Give it a try - it's better in the app