Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players line up at cones.
- Player from 2 advances with ball.
- Player from 1 advances.
- Player from 3 starts run.
- Player from 2 passes to 1.
- Player from 1 then passes to 3.
- Player from 3 passes to 1.
- Player from 1 passes to 2.
- Players carry on to join line
- Say that you want to see hands up ready for a pass
- Catching the ball early away from body
- Passing in front of the receiver.
- Communication, timing and good lines of running are vital if the ball is to stay in the middle.
- Call out to let the players know.
- Players must be constantly aware of the numbers on each cone and move to fill in if they see a shortage. Do they do this?