Rugby Drill Demonstration
Develop footwork and working together to make tackles. Communication with each other will also improve.
1. Make a big square 20m x 20m.
2. Then make a circle 10m inside the square.
3. Then make smaller 5m circle within the bigger circle.
4. Have some players in small circle and players inbetween both cicles.
5. Get the players to run round the circles in different directions.
6. On the word go, the players in small circle try and get outside the square. Players inbetween the circles stop them by making tackles.
ADAPT THE SIZE TO HOW MANY PLAYERS YOU HAVE.
- Can build it up from touch into tackle.