Rugby Drill Demonstration
Getting players to understand the basics of catching a High Ball
1. Set up an area big enough for the ammount of players you have.
2. Get all players to grab a ball and stand in the grid.
3. Get all players to start moving around the grid, throwing the ball high in the air and then jumping to catch it again.
4. Once they feel comfortable with it, start kicking it high for yourself to catch, or work in pairs and kick it for each other.
5. To keep them improving slowly add in pressure with someone running at them when ready.