Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Have one Player lie on the ground with a long place toward the attacking team.
- have another player with a pad in a strong position over the player on the ground.
- have another player lying on their stomach just infront of the player on the ground.
- when the Coach calls go, the player on the ground has to get to his feet and clean out the player with the pad.
- once he had cleaned out the role of the players swap around.
Perfect postion: the players back is straight, the head up and the hips low as he drives over the ball.
Remember we are working on technique not power or domination.