Rugby Drill Demonstration
- The two feeders should be 15 meters apart and will........
- Feed the left most attacking unit with a ball, they will move forward at pace passing down the line and setting the ball down when it hits the last receiver.
- The first feeder will without delay pass the ball onto the right attacking unit, they will do the same as the left attacking unit, on their side of the pitch.
- Both attacking lines should realign and take a ball from the second feeder, before turning and working their way up the pitch, running the same exercise.
- Players should change their position in the line.