Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Develops lines of support, vision, footwork and offloading.
- If a player is touched, he must go to the floor and off load.
- Anyone who touched the attacker in defence, must also go on their stomach before defending again.
- The key is speed and getting the attackers to get through the defensive line.
- Once defenders are drawn in, then attack space outside with quality lines, hands and passing.
- The team that scores then attacks the other way.
- 8 aside in a 40 m x 40 m great but can change size and numbers.
- If the ball hits the floor, turnover.