Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Excellent drill to put defenders in game situations and having to make decisions.
- Defenders go from defending one side into the other. One side they looked a blitz because they have even number and tight space.
- On the other wide side, defence will have to go up and drift because the attackers have more numbers and space.
- 1 scrum-half, 4/5 defenders. One side with 4/5 attackers in 15 m width. The other side with 6/7 attackers in a 40 m area.
- Important that defenders talk what they are doing as the unit even when tired. Line speed is vital in both Blitz and drift. Must get guarding the position early.