Netball Drill Demonstration
Jogging around the court for 10 minutes, depending on facilities available possibly with some music playing.
After 5 minutes of gentle jogging introduce some rules (see notes).
A fun variation for the rules is to nominate different players within your team to give the instructions. They'll still have to follow them but it changes from having the coach always lead the warm-up.
1. On the coach's call of "1" players should change direction.
2. On the call of "2" players should perform three power jumps.
3. On the call of "3" players should perform 6 alternating side steps (one facing forward, one facing back...)
4. On the call of "4" players should run with high knees for the next six steps.
5. On the call of "5" players should do heel flicks for the next six steps.
Drill tags: cool down