Netball Drill Demonstration
- 2 balls
- a third court space
- 8+ players
- 4 lines, 2 facing eachother.
- 2 players (workers) from front of the lines swith no ball, drive straight to receive a flat pass from the line directly opposite.
- Ball is passed back and working player changes angle to receive a lob over top.
- Working player turns and passes ball back to the line they started in then diagonally cuts across to the opposite line
- Worker drives onto ball and receives a flat pass from the receiver of previous pass.
- Worker passes to the line diagonally opposite from where they started.
- Strong driving on to the ball.
- Strong cuts.
- Passes need to be accurate to keep time with the opposite line.
- Passes not passed into space- should pass into the space for player to drive on to.
- Communication- Especially in switch over.
Add in defence (1-4 players with bibs on to distiguish). These can be roaming defence or area defence within a given space using dots/cones/lines.