Passing Web: Ball Carrying
Carry the ball in the right position to be able to pass in all directions or to eliminate either way. Develop players technique and decision making on the ball with this session.
- Carrying the ball in a small area
- Players should move in multiple directions
- Practice v-drags, roll outs etc.
- Head should be up as much as possible
- Player should maintain a high stick position to change direction at speed
- Vary area size depending on player ability
- Install rules the be performed on the blow of a whistle (swap balls with someone, change direction etc.)
Tennis Search and hit enter