Hockey Drill Demonstration
*** AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON ***
To teach the attacker to eliminate the defender by transfering the ball wide onto their reverse stick side at pace.
To get on the goal-side of your opponent as fast as possible to then pass or shoot.
- Angle of the drive should be to the defender's open stick.
- This allows the ball to drop back in its stance.
- Open the stick face to appear as if you will push the ball down the defenders left foot.
- Drag the ball right to left (defender's open stick) at pace.
- Catch the ball left handed on your reverse stick.
- Accelerate away.