Rugby Drill Demonstration
- 2 teams.
- Half pitch
- A normal game of touch, however with conditions.
- When a touch is mae the attakcer must go down and complete a long placement.
- The toucher must run and touch own tryline before continuing play.
-A Second attacker must come over in a short period of time and secure the ball.
- If a defneder manages to gewt to the ball before a attacking player secures it, it is a turnover.
-Then play away.
- Attacker must work on the long place
- Attacking players must communicate when the attacker goes down.
- Support player clears - low body height - Spider crawl.
- If there is no defensive threat around the breakdown, you can do a pop of the floor to keep the game alive.
- "POP" "HOLD"