Netball Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
Set up: At least 6 players form equal lines in a triangle formation. One defender in the middle. One ball.
- Progression for MAD
- Players are to pass the ball to either of the other 2 lines then move to the opposite.
- Defender must apply pressure and attempt intercepts.
- The aim is to keep all 3 line balanced so there is always someone to pass to and no one is ever left in a line by themselves.
Players are to understand the importance of balancing court and to be a reactive player after they have passed.
- Keep time of how long it takes each defender to force an error. Either intercept or no one in one of the lines.
- Once defender has forced an error swap another defender in.
- Make it a competition- fastest to force an error wins.