Netball Drill Demonstration
*AUDIO DESCRIPTION ON*
- 2 balls, players in a circle.
- 2 players side by side start with a ball each (players A and B).
- Player A throws the ball up in the air, player B passes their ball to player A.
- Player A quickly passes the ball received from player B across to the next player on their other side and catches the ball they have thrown in the air.
- This is repeated all the way around the circle.
Good drill to do to bring everyone together. Requires concentration but is also fun.
If the group is big enough, set up another 2 balls on the opposite side of the circle and have 2 sets going around.