Hockey Drill Demonstration
- Set up with three players in position. One with the ball, two metres from top D. One at top D, five metres to the right. One outside the far left post a couple of metres in from the baseline.
- Player 1 passes to player 2, who in one movement takes the ball in front of them before striking the ball on the floor to the far post
- Player 3 runs towards goal and deflects the ball with the reverse edge of the stick into the goal
- Follow your pass to the next destination.
- For game realism, ensure player 3 runs towards goal/the ball before deflecting - and is not simply standing waiting on the far post