Volleyball Drill Demonstration
1. Students on the yellow team in position 1 throws the ball over underarm.
2. Blue team sets the ball three times and sets it over the net.
3. Yellow team repeats.
4. Count how many times you can get the ball over the net without letting it drop to the ground.
5. Start again if a player passes or hits the ball instead of setting it.
1. Setter (in positon 2) must Jump Set.
2. Game only with Setting, first to 15 wins.
1. To set right foot forward, use knees and push up with the arms/hands and have shoulders pointing to the target.
2. Sets must be high.
3. Move into postion, call 'mine' and set the ball to your target.
Created by Shantel, Volleyball Teacher, Australia