Rugby Drill Demonstration
- Players 1 starts standing with the ball.
- Player 2 starts on one knee.
- Player 3 starts on both knees.
- Player 4 lies on their front.
- Player 5 lies on their back.
On the whistle, all players try to start running forward as quickly as possible, and pass the ball along the line. The starting positions should mean that every pass is made to a player supporting from behind.
- Passing whilst moving;
- Natural staggering of the attacking line.
Progression - time each group and the fastest group with no knock ons or forward passes wins!