Rugby Drill Demonstration
- The ball carrier runs towards the defender and attracts the tackle.
- After contact, the player turns to offload to their teammate making the supporting run to the side.
- This player carries the ball into the next tackling defender, and offloads to the third teammate making the supporting run on the opposite side.
- Groups of three.
- Ball carrier should be the middle player to start with, who chooses which side of the defender to hit and therefore which teammate to offload to.
- Three defenders to get past, five metres between each defender.